Sunday, September 25, 2016

2.1 Lovely Ladies

Welcome back to I Don't Play the Sims 3 (A Legacy)!  Last time, Generation 2, Hunter and Angelina, took over and had a couple of their soon to be many babies.

This time we'll start out with a couple of birthdays!


Hunter manages to get baby Logan to the cake...


But Tessa can't seem to wake Sebastian for his birthday.


While Logan has no hair, his eyebrows appear to have been inherited from Buck.


Tessa fails to get Sebastian to the cake before his birthday hits.


Cross-eyed nekkid baby sparkles!


Sebastian grows up with No Sense of Humor.


In an effort to get this five kids thing done and over with, both parents have fertility treatments.  They also down procreation elixirs...


Before getting down to business.

Actually hoping for triplets.  New for me.


I'm pretty sure Holly should have grown up with Sebastian, but she just stands there.  Maybe they aren't close enough?


Freewill Sebastian gets to work increasing their relationship.


Since he sets his own schedule, Hunter squeezes in one last performance before he goes on paternity leave.

Angelina is not taking care of these babies herself, and Tessa's at the end of her life bar. 


Meanwhile, Angelina tries to squeeze in some bonding time by helping Lucas Sebastian with his homework.


...
Angelina:  Yes?
You swung my camera over here.  Anything to show me?


I actually had them try twice because I never heard a lullaby, but I figured it was impossible she wasn't pregnant with all the prepwork.

Both parents wish for a girl.  Good luck!


Butternut blocks the bathroom.  Must have gotten bored of the garden.


Hunter's evil trait doesn't show up very often, except for donating to anti-charities.


But he does steal candy from Logan.


Sebastian takes a field trip to the police station.

I took field trips to powdered metal plants and a newspaper place.  Why do sims get all the fun?


I start trying to take expression pictures so I can write actual captions and add character instead of just commenting about birthdays all the time, but I'm not very good at it yet.

Hunter just looks constipated.


Angelina thinks I'm intruding on their conversation.


It's not just me, though.


Sebastian refuses to make faces for me.

Come on guys, work with me!


Angelina:  Babies : /

You like babies!  You want so many.


Logan loves his grandma.


And grandma loves Logan!

And I love the rainbow zebra!


Freewill Tessa is 94.


Logan plays with Holly instead of Cherry, his own IF.

And I'm running out of berry names for the boys' IFs.  Why did I choose this?


This is a fun glitch.  I have to restart the game.


That would be your step-mother, Trigger, so no.  No she would not.


Angelina made Tessa's favorite food, Shawarma!

Wikipedia:
Shawarma is a Levantine Arab meat preparation, where lambchickenturkeybeefvealbuffalo meat, or mixed meats are placed on a spit (commonly a vertical spit in restaurants), and may be grilled for as long as a day. Shavings are cut off the block of meat for serving, and the remainder of the block of meat is kept heated on the rotating spit. Shawarma can be served on a plate (generally with accompaniments), or as a sandwich or wrap. Shawarma is usually eaten with tabbouleh,fattoushtaboon bread, tomato, and cucumber. Toppings include tahinihummus, pickled turnips, and amba.

Because I never knew what it was.

(I can't figure out how to unhighlight this)

Anyway,


It's time to find out if my plan worked!


Please have three babies.


Angelina:  I hate you so much!


Meet baby boy Julian!

Juls Loves the Heat and is Evil like his daddy.  He likes French music, cheese steaks, turquoise, and is a Libra.


Tessa takes this opportunity to meet up with an old friend.


A pink blanket!  We did it!  We got a girl!


AHHH!


And since there were only two babies, the parents get down to it before I even get to introduce the baby girl.

Hopefully Tessa's presence means they'll only have one.


Meet baby Jillian!

Jill is Excitable (like Tessa) and Loves the Outdoors (like Buck)!  She likes Digitunes, Shawarma (like Tessa!), the color orange, and is a Capricorn.


Logan's birthday!  Tessa is excited, but the parents are meh.

Tessa is 94.


Logan is now a Cat Person.

He still has no hair, so I gave him a hat.


Tessa's getting the last of her gardening points while I finally bought the pregnancy books for Hunter and Angelina.


The old house is much too small for this many kids, so out to the curb with you all!


Much better.  There's a larger skilling area, an actual living room, and the nursery is bigger too.

I didn't take a picture of the upstairs because I didn't decorate their bedrooms.  I'm lazy.


It's the twins' birthday!

Only Angelina may bring them to the cakes, so one at a time, I guess.  Why does this happen?


The baby is placed in the Growing Puddle.


Jillian is another red-head!  And she actually has darker skin like her mama.


Logan can't wait to get him some of that cake.


Once again to the Puddle.


And Julian is a blonde!

All of my sims seem to have the same blue-gray eyes, if you've wondered about that.  That's why I don't mention it.


Tessa, now 96, wastes no time in teaching the twins.


While Angelina has wasted no time in getting pregnant again.


Tessa breaks in the new video game system.

I like the walls in here.


Cherry grew up!


The twins don't get IF dolls, so they have to actually play with each other.


Tessa:  I feel a chill.


Tessa:  Uh oh..

Nooo!

Jillian:  Book...


Jillian:  Book!


Tessa Carington.


It is time.


And she goes peacefully, at 96.

Thank you, Tessa, for being my wonderfully, beautifully randomized Founder.  You gave me two baby boys and tolerated your cheating husband without a complaint.  I hope you enjoyed your final days free of my grasp.  I will surely miss you.


Your family certainly will.

See you next time, folks :(

2 comments:

  1. Great legacy! It's funny and a bit nostalgic. It brings back memories of fumbling through my first sims 3 family. I sense potential here, so here's the Sunshine Blogger Award! Enjoy and welcome to the Sims 3 community! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh, thank you!

    I have so much fun playing and writing for this family, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete